About Zhen

Spring Park, MN, United States
Zhen, which means "genuine" as it is spelled, is a harmonious place of well-being that reaches far beyond the traditional spa & salon experience. Zhen was designed for tranquility in soothing tones and eco-friendly textures. Bamboo, stone and gold leaf set the tone for an unforgettable spa & salon experience that focuses on re-balancing our guest and leaving them with a heightened sense of well-being and beauty. Zhen Reflections was founded with the simple intent to create a warm, relaxing environment for all to enjoy. Our products and services were hand-selected with the guest experience in mind, many unique to Zhen alone. At Zhen we take pride in our staff who have trained around the world. They have exceptional knowledge in a variety of areas, which they enjoy sharing. Here you will find our experts accounts in their daily practice as well as tips, and advice on the latest trends in well being, beauty and spa etiquette. This blog was created for everyone interested in our industry not just those who visit Zhen.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Heaven in a brown bottle!

greatlengths 343
I am a product junkie!  On a daily basis I fall in and out love with a new product and my beauty routine is rarely the same!  About 2.5 years ago one of our product reps brought me some samples of a brand new product to try.  Moroccanoil. 

At the time, it was an unknown brand, and it’s not unusual for a product rep to talk up a product that doesn’t deliver. Needless to say, the tiny vile sat on the back of my sink for several months.  It wasn’t until I ran out of my other leave in conditioner that I grabbed it to try in a pinch. 

I was head over heels in love with this Moroccanoil stuff!  Everything that was promised came true!   My hair dried faster and was shinny and smooth!  I ran right out to a professional beauty supply store and picked up a largest bottle I could get because I didn’t want to be left without it!

2 years and 3 bottles later,  I still use it daily.  It is THE only product that I have ever felt like I couldn’t live without! My hair is always shiny and tangle free.  Moroccanoil has grown, and now has a full product line, including shampoo, conditioner, glimmer spray and hair spray, and can be purchased at licensed salons such as Zhen.

-Ashley Mitchell
Spa Manager and Esthetician



No comments:

Post a Comment